To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
Your eGifts will be delivered through Collection Point. Collection Point is a simple and secure method of accessing your eGifts. Collection Point guarantees that only authorised users can access your order history. For more information click here.
Your order will be dispatched through Activation Point. Activation Point is a safety protocol that allows you to activate your cards upon receipt. This means no loaded cards can be lost in transit before they reach you. For more information click here.
Since opening our first Browns in 1973, we’ve been providing delicious food and refreshing drinks, in beautiful surroundings with superb service. Our menus are carefully created using exceptional ingredients and our chefs are chosen for their talent, passion and flair. We believe that every occasion should be exceptional, whether you’re joining us for a coffee, brunch with friends, dinner with the family or a big celebration. Join us for a bit of fizz and a lot of sparkle – you could try one of our famous cocktails, all shaken and stirred with equal measures of skill and enthusiasm.
Terms And Conditions
- This card may not be exchanged for cash.
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards - protect this as you would cash.
- To check the balance of your gift card please visit www.mbdiningout.co.uk/gift-cards/
- A gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £5, up to a maximum of £250.
- SMS and email gift cards should be treated as cash. If deleted they will not be resent.
- Email gifts are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out.
- This card is valid at any of our venues in the UK as well as any other Mitchells & Butlers venue. You can search all available venues here: https://www.mbdiningout.co.uk/
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions.
- Further terms and conditions are available on request.