Not on the High Street eGift
To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
Your eGifts will be delivered through Collection Point. Collection Point is a simple and secure method of accessing your eGifts. Collection Point guarantees that only authorised users can access your order history. For more information click here.
Your order will be dispatched through Activation Point. Activation Point is a safety protocol that allows you to activate your cards upon receipt. This means no loaded cards can be lost in transit before they reach you. For more information click here.
Unique gift ideas and personalised gifts that are not on the high street. Get inspired on everything from home decoration to fashion at notonthehighstreet.
Terms And Conditions
- By purchasing and/or redeeming a Gift Card you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The Customer Terms on the Site shall apply to Gift Cards. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the Customer Terms and these General Gift Card terms and conditions or Gift Card terms and conditions featured on a Gift Card, the General Gift Card terms and conditions and Gift Card terms and conditions featured on a Gift Card (as applicable) shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the Customer Terms shall also apply to these General Gift Card terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards can only be accepted by and redeemed against us on notonthehighstreet.com such that we apply our funds towards the purchase of items currently featured on our Site including postage and packaging (subject to availability).
- Gift Cards are an arrangement between you and us or the Gift Card holder and not the sellers using notonthehighstreet.com. Sellers do not directly accept Gift Cards as payment for any goods and services sold on the Site and we will pay the Sellers a cash sum equivalent to the value of the Gift Card redeemed against us. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed on the individual websites of any Sellers on notonthehighstreet.com.
- Gift Cards cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other goods on notonthehighstreet.com in the same transaction.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- The maximum value of Gift Cards that can be purchased in any one order is £500.20. One or more Gift Cards can be redeemed against a single order.
- We shall not be responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged, impaired, corrupted, destroyed, deleted or used without permission. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which we deem to have been duplicated, or otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- We cannot be held responsible for Gift Cards that cannot be delivered due to the recipient's spam filters, firewalls, capacity of the mailbox, any other factors outside of our control or incorrect physical address.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Gift Cards are provided and operated by Notonthehighstreet Enterprises Limited, NOTHS House, 63 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2NQ, UK with registered company number: 05591382 and its registered Gift Card agents.26. We reserve the right to amend these Gift Card: special terms and conditions and General Gift Card terms and conditions at any time without notice and may take appropriate action, including the cancellation of a Gift Card if, in our absolute discretion, we deem such action necessary.
2. The holder of a Gift Card can only redeem the value against us. The Gift Card cannot be redeemed against Sellers and are not accepted as a means of payment by Sellers featured on our Site.
3. Where a holder of a Gift Card redeems a Gift Card against us, we will show a credit on their online account with an equivalent sum. In turn we will apply the funds received by us as principal as payment for the Gift Card against the price to be paid for the goods or service selected for purchase on the Site and deduct this from the credit to the holder’s online account.
4. If the goods purchased total less than the value of the Gift Card, any remaining Gift Card balance will be held against your account on notonthehighstreet.com under 'my funds'.
5. If credit under a Gift Card is insufficient for us to meet the full cost of the goods purchased the balance must be paid by credit or debit card when the Gift Card is redeemed. You cannot redeem a Gift Card and make a PayPal payment in the same purchase.
6. Please note that the value of the Gift Card will be deducted by us from your online account and any top-up-payment will be debited, before the applicable Seller will have accepted your offer to purchase a product. As a consequence, if the Seller(s) does not accept your offer to purchase a product, we will reinstate the amount of the Gift Card used to your 'my funds' within your account and reverse any top up payment made in anticipation of such purchase to your credit or debit card respectively.
7. Our Customer Terms, shall apply regarding the purchase of goods or services regardless of whether you redeemed a Gift Card as part of the purchasing process. By purchasing and/or redeeming a Gift Card you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.