Global Hotel Card eGift
To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
Your eGifts will be delivered through Collection Point. Collection Point is a simple and secure method of accessing your eGifts. Collection Point guarantees that only authorised users can access your order history. For more information click here.
Your order will be dispatched through Activation Point. Activation Point is a safety protocol that allows you to activate your cards upon receipt. This means no loaded cards can be lost in transit before they reach you. For more information click here.
The Global Hotel Card Powered by EAN Hotels (Expedia Affiliate Network) is the premier worldwide Hotel Gift Card. Whether for your own use or as a gift, choose from over 250,000 hotels worldwide including all the hotel major brands, resorts, destinations, boutique hotels, Bed and Breakfast choices and more. And prices at www.GlobalHotelCard.com are the most competitive online!
There are no date restrictions, fees or expiration dates. You may combine up to four gift cards per reservation. Simply apply the value of your gift card toward full or partial payment of the hotel reservation. The balance may be paid with a major credit card.
Terms And Conditions
- Global Hotel Cards can only be used and redeemed only for hotel reservations made online through the GlobalHotelCard.com website (in currency of gift card issued), not redeemable at Expedia.com. Hotel availability is not guaranteed.
- If the hotel reservation price is less than the value of the card(s), the remaining portion will be available for a future reservation. If the reservation price is greater than the value of the card(s), the difference must be paid with a credit card at the time of booking. All reservations require a major credit card to complete the reservation. Must be 18 years of age or older. Up to four (4) cards may be redeemed per reservation.
- You may cancel your reservation with no penalty IF the cancellation is done online at http://www.GlobalHotelCard.comand is within the rules of the HOTEL’s cancellation policy. The value of your Gift Card and payment on your credit card will be reinstated within 5-7 business days of confirmation that the reservation was cancelled within the rules of the hotel’s policy.
- If you need assistance regarding using Global Hotel Cards to make a booking or other issues, please email us at email@example.com and provide as much detail as possible to help us better serve you. You may also use the green Help tool at the bottom of the page. You may also check your balance on the website. Please provide as much detail as possible for us to better serve you. If you need help with same day reservations and are already in route please call (888) 284-7125. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply.
RULES & RESTRICTIONSThe Global Hotel Card may be used toward hotel reservations made online only through http://www.GlobalHotelCard.com website (in currency of gift card issued), not valid for redemptions at http://www.Expedia.com. Reservations made are subject to the terms and conditions of http://www.GlobalHotelCard.com. Please note that once your reservation has been made, the details such as hotel, date of stay, length of stay, may not be changed. Gift cards are not credit or debit cards, and have no implied warranties. Hotel Gift Cards are redeemable for room reservations and taxes only. The total price of your reservation is not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed. Gift Cards will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit, except where required by law. Global Hotel Card, Inc. does not replace lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Cards. If the hotel reservation price is greater than the value of the Gift Card, the difference must be paid with a major credit card at the time of booking. This Card is issued by Global Hotel Card, Inc., which reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time, without notice. Standard Gift Cards do not expire. Hotel Reservations may not be changed. You may cancel your reservation however there may be a cancellation/penalty fee. Please carefully review the terms of the booking before you make the reservation. All cancellations must be made online only at http://www.GlobalHotelCard.com
- Search and book your hotel on http://www.GlobalHotelCard.com.
- Apply the 19-digit Promotion Code (and 4-digit Pin) value as full or partial payment of the hotel reservation. Any balance due may be paid with a credit card.
- Your reservations will be confirmed by email directly from Global Hotel Card and the hotel’s central reservation system.
- Enjoy your stay!