To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
Your eGifts will be delivered through Collection Point. Collection Point is a simple and secure method of accessing your eGifts. Collection Point guarantees that only authorised users can access your order history. For more information click here.
Your order will be dispatched through Activation Point. Activation Point is a safety protocol that allows you to activate your cards upon receipt. This means no loaded cards can be lost in transit before they reach you. For more information click here.
Love fashion. Love River Island.
With over 60 years of fashion retailing experience, River Island is one of the most successful companies on the High Street.
River Island has nearly 300 stores across the UK, Ireland and internationally throughout Asia, the Middle East and Europe. River Island is known for its stylish and affordable fashion and the unique touches we bring to our collections, which give us standout from the rest of the High Street. Our customers love us for our great going-out looks, amazing denim and fabulous shoes and bags, as well as being the perfect place to pick up everything you could need to get a complete head-to-toe look. At River Island we try really hard to bring new and original fashion to you, with design at the heart of absolutely everything we do. Almost everything is designed in-house and with one of the largest design teams on the High Street, which means we can have fabulous new fashion arriving in-store and online every single week.
2. When you use the Gift Card the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Card. You may use the Gift Card as part payment for goods of a higher value than the value on the Gift Card on payment of the difference.
3. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £2/€2 and a maximum of £250/€250.
4. Gift Cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
5. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash, refunded & no change will be given.
6. All refunds of goods or services purchased with a River Island Gift Card will be made in accordance with River Island's refund policy. Any refunded amount will be credited to a Gift Card and will not be given in cash.
7. Gift Cards should be treated like cash. They will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Gift Cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
8. Gift Card balance can be checked in-store or at www.riverislandgiftcards.com
9. Gift Cards are valid for 5 years from the last credit, debit or balance enquiry transaction.
10. If your Gift card expires with a balance remaining, you can call +44 (0) 344 576 6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and request for any balance that remained on expiry to be re-issued onto a new Gift Card, subject to routine security checks
11. River Island may discontinue a Gift Card at any time if in River Island's discretion it deems such action necessary.
12. Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of River Island Clothing Co. Ltd, Chelsea House, Westgate, London W5 1DR.
13. River Island may amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.