To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
Your eGifts will be delivered through Collection Point. Collection Point is a simple and secure method of accessing your eGifts. Collection Point guarantees that only authorised users can access your order history. For more information click here.
Your order will be dispatched through Activation Point. Activation Point is a safety protocol that allows you to activate your cards upon receipt. This means no loaded cards can be lost in transit before they reach you. For more information click here.
From sleeping under the stars to the daily commute, life’s all about journeys. And you can make a special someone’s trip easier with a Halfords gift card or voucher. Whether they’re a keen cyclist or crave the latest in-car technology, our gift range lets you give them exactly what they want, no fuss, no hassle. All our cards are redeemable in any Halfords store where we’ve thousands of great value motoring, cycling and leisure products to choose from. So why not give your employees a gift that’ll really get them going – with the Halfords gift range.
1. This card is redeemable against any goods or services at participating Halfords stores throughout the UK & ROI as full or part payment. It may not be used at halfords.com.
2. No change, vouchers or refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases.
3. You can check your balance at any store or halfords.com or by calling customer services on 0808 101 9137.
4. Please treat this card as if it were cash as the balance cannot be returned to you if lost, stolen or damaged.
5. This card cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Amounts can be added to the balance at any time at till points in Halfords stores.
7. The maximum card limit is £1000.
8. This card will expire after 24 months of consecutive non–use and the balance deducted.
9. Cards with zero balance remaining will expire after 30 days.
10. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
11. This card is not accepted at Halfords Autocentres. Cards issued by Halfords Ltd, B98 ODE.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Halfords Ltd. reserves the right to amend the gift card terms and conditions or discontinue the gift card at any time. Notification of any changes will be displayed at the till point in all Halfords stores. Halfords gift cards are issued by Halfords Ltd, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 ODE.
You are now also able to add your Halfords Gift Card into your mobile wallet on Apple devices. On your Apple device visit https://www.halfords.com/advice/cycling/service/halfords-gift-cards. Click on "Check your remaining balance here" and enter your eGift number and 4 digit PIN. The page will return your gift card balance and add to Apple Wallet. Click on Apple Wallet and your phone will convert your gift card into a mobile wallet pass and ask you to confirm. In store you simply show your gift card in the wallet and the cashier will scan the image barcode. The top left of the mobile pass also shows you your balance in real time* (mobile data or wifi connection is required for real-time balance).