To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
Your eGifts will be delivered through Collection Point. Collection Point is a simple and secure method of accessing your eGifts. Collection Point guarantees that only authorised users can access your order history. For more information click here.
Your order will be dispatched through Activation Point. Activation Point is a safety protocol that allows you to activate your cards upon receipt. This means no loaded cards can be lost in transit before they reach you. For more information click here.
American Golf is Europe’s No. 1 golf retailer. With over 85 stores throughout the UK, they offer the biggest and best choice, with a huge range of top branded clubs, shoes, and all the latest golf wear, not to mention a wide selection of balls, bags, carts and every imaginable accessory.
The choice of irons is unrivalled on the UK high street, and coupled with a huge variety of exclusive product ranges, American Golf really is your perfect golfing partner.
American Golf Gift Cards can be used to purchase any item in store or online, and make an ideal gift for any golfer.
Terms And Conditions
- Validly activated gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise - in american golf stores or at www.americangolf.co.uk
- The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- The gift card may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers
- The minimum amount required to activate or top-up a card is £1.
- The maximum card limit is £1000.
- The balance on your gift card may be checked instore at any till.
- No change will be given but any remaining balance may be used for future purchases.
- Each time you make a transaction on the gift card, we update the balance on our secure database.
- The amount deposited on or redeemed from the gift card will be shown on the till receipt for each transaction.
- You can top-up your gift card by adding more value to it at any american golf outlet.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of activation.
- Expired or de-activated cards may not be re-used. To help protect the environment we suggest that you hand back expired or de-activated cards instore.
- Please keep the gift card safe and treat it like cash. american golf cannot replace or reimburse the card value if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- In the unlikely event that the transaction processing system is temporarily unavailable, we will not be able to process your gift card transaction during this time as we cannot manually authorise transactions.
- If you have any queries regarding your gift card, please call Customer Services on 0151 224 7140 or visit www.americangolf.co.uk
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time where it is necessary to do so. Any such changes will be notified to customers in store.