These terms and conditions (the “Giftcard T&Cs”) relate to the purchase and use of our giftcards (“Giftcards”) and govern the relationship between Caffè Nero Group Ltd (“us” or “we”) and the purchaser (and user if different from the purchaser) of Giftcards. We reserve the right to periodically change these Giftcard T&Cs.
1. Giftcards may be purchased from our participating stores (“Stores”), from our website (www.caffenero.com
) (the “Website”), or
obtained from authorised third parties. If you are purchasing a Giftcard from the Website please also see our Terms & Conditions of Sale for further details regarding (without limitation) ordering and acceptance of orders. If there are any inconsistencies between these Giftcard T&Cs and the Terms & Conditions of Sale these Giftcard T&Cs shall prevail.
2. Giftcards sold in Stores are available in set denominations. The minimum amount that can be loaded on a Giftcard bought from the Website is £10. The maximum amount that can be loaded on a Giftcard bought from the Website is £100.
3. We may from time to time distribute Giftcards to third parties for the purpose of making them available to the public or select groups of individuals as part of (without limitation) promotions, competitions, and reward schemes. The unauthorised re-sale of Giftcards is not permitted in any circumstances.
4. Giftcards bought in Stores or obtained from authorised third parties are not refundable. Giftcards bought on the Website are only refundable for a period of 7 days after delivery in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as further set out in our Terms & Conditions of Sale).
5. Giftcards are redeemable in full or part payment of products from participating Stores in the United Kingdom subject to the functionality of in-store technology. Giftcards cannot be redeemed in full or part payment of products on the Website.
6. Giftcards may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable or assignable. If the value of your purchase is less than the value on the Giftcard, the balance will remain on the Giftcard. No change will be given but you will be able to use the remaining balance for future purchases.
7. Giftcards are valid for a period of 18 months from the date that value is loaded onto the Giftcard. Any balance remaining on the Giftcard at the expiry of this 18 month period will be cancelled.
8. We reserve the right to cancel the Giftcard scheme on reasonable notice and at our sole discretion either transfer your Giftcard to a new scheme or refund the value on your Giftcard by way of paper vouchers. If we decide to cancel the Giftcard scheme we will advertise such cancellation in participating Stores.
9. You can check the balance of a Giftcard online at the Website.
10. You can purchase a Giftcard for yourself or for a friend or relative. In the event that you purchase a Giftcard for a person other than yourself from the Website you can request that the Giftcard is posted directly to your chosen recipient. We accept no liability for errors in any name or address details you provide.
11. We will aim to deliver Giftcards purchased on the Website within three working days of confirmation of your order but we will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our delivery obligations that are caused by events outside our reasonable control.
12. We are not responsible if a Giftcard is lost, stolen, destroyed, damaged or used without permission.
13. The Giftcard is not a credit card, charge card, debit card or cheque guarantee card and should be treated as cash.
14. If you have any questions or comments regarding Giftcards please contact us through our Website.
15. These Giftcard T&Cs are governed by English law and any disputes will be decided exclusively by the English courts.
Giftcards are redeemable in full or part payment of products from participating Stores in the United Kingdom subject to the functionality of in-store technology. Giftcards cannot be redeemed in full or part payment of products on the Website.