John Lewis & Partners
To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
Your eGifts will be delivered through Collection Point. Collection Point is a simple and secure method of accessing your eGifts. Collection Point guarantees that only authorised users can access your order history. For more information click here.
Your order will be dispatched through Activation Point. Activation Point is a safety protocol that allows you to activate your cards upon receipt. This means no loaded cards can be lost in transit before they reach you. For more information click here.
John Lewis, regularly voted the UK’s favourite retailer, began trading in 1864 with the opening of our first shop in London’s Oxford Street.
Since then, and through the efforts of our 30,000 Partners (staff), we have succeeded in becoming the largest multi-channel retailer in the UK, with 35 John Lewis shops (29 department stores and six John Lewis at home) and a growing online business johnlewis.com, which stocks more than 200,000 lines and is consistently ranked one of the top online shopping destinations in the UK.
Terms And Conditions
1. The John Lewis Partnership gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part of full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Protect this card and treat is as cash; lost stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced.
3. This gift card will expire 24 months after the last transaction on the card. Any balance remaining will not be refunded.
4. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
5. This card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or cash refounds will be given but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
6. This card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issue by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit johnlewis.com/customer-services.
The John Lewis Partnership gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part of full payment for goods (exclusions apply).