Debenhams has over 150 stores throughout the UK and Ireland with more opening every year.
As one of the UK’s major department store retailers, we are leaders in fashion for the whole family, with homeware to turn your house into a real home, accessories and gifts for every occasion and fine fragrances from the world’s leading names. With our unique Designer at Debenhams ranges available in every department, you’ll be hard pressed to know where to use your Debenhams Gift Card.
Debenhams Gift cards cannot be redeemed against Virgin Holidays.
1. Validly activated £ (GBP) gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Debenhams Stores within the UK or online at debenhams.com. They cannot be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland or at debenhams.ie.
2. Debenhams gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, used to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase financial or travel services.
3. Debenhams gift cards cannot be used on the following Debenhams Partnerships websites: debenhamsflowers.co.uk, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com or debenhamsweddingstationery.com.
4. The minimum amount required to top-up a Debenhams gift card is £1. The maximum gift card limit is £5,000.
5. Temporary Debenhams Account Cards may not be used to activate or top-up a gift card.
6. No change or refund will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
7. There is no right to cancel an online gift card order once the gift card has been spent in full or in part.
8. The gift card will expire 48 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted.
9. A Debenhams gift card remains the property of Debenhams.
10. Debenhams gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
11. Debenhams cannot be held liable for gift cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
12. The funds on a gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on the card may not be available to spend.
13. Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
14. By activating and/or redeeming a Debenhams gift card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Validly activated £ (GBP) gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Debenhams Stores within the UK or online at debenhams.com. They cannot be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland or at debenhams.ie.