To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
B&Q is the UK’s leading home improvement and garden living retailer, helping customers have smarter homes since 1969. The way we live, shop and use our homes may have changed over the past five decades, but we all still need homes that work for every member of our household; homes that use space brilliantly, provide a balance of comfort and practicality, and are easy to maintain and improve so they look and feel great.
At B&Q we help make that happen by bringing together inspiring project ideas, expert support and clever solutions. We offer great prices across 40,000 products in our 300 stores and on diy.com, and our 27,000 colleagues are respected nation-wide for providing great advice to customers. They’re the beating heart of B&Q and their iconic orange aprons are worn with pride.
Our famously orange brand is also award-winningly green. We’re committed to making sure our business is a sustainable as possible, and to helping our customers make planet-friendly choices in their own homes.
B&Q is part of Kingfisher plc, an international home improvement company with 1,100 stores in 10 countries across Europe.
1. An e-Gift Card can be used in full or part payment for any products purchased from B&Q stores in the UK (except concessions and cafes in B&Q stores). An e-Gift Card cannot be used for purchases from B&Q call centres or in B&Q stores outside of the UK including B&Q stores in Jersey or Guernsey and Republic of Ireland.
2. The minimum value needed to activate an e-Gift Card is £1 (only available in £ sterling).
3. For fraud prevention reasons B&Q is unable to accept temporary B&Q Account Cards, Trade UK Cards or business cheques to pay for, or top up, an e-Gift Card.
4. In the event that any payment used to activate or top up an e-Gift Card is not authorised, or otherwise defaults, any corresponding amount added to the e-Gift Card will be removed.
5. When products are purchased using an e-Gift Card, no change will be given in cash but any value remaining on an e-Gift Card will be shown on the till receipt and can be used in full or part payment for future purchases. Where an e-Gift Card holder wishes to use an e-Gift Card to buy products with a value higher than the value on the e-Gift Card, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value.
6. The value on an e-Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. Where B&Q agrees to provide a refund for products purchased using an e-Gift Card, the amount of the purchase price paid using that e-Gift Card will be reimbursed by way of a credit note for use in B&Q stores.
7. An e-Gift Card cannot be used to buy age restricted products unless the purchaser can prove he/she is of at least the relevant age.
8. An e-Gift Card that has been purchased will expire and any remaining value will be removed if the e-Gift Card is not used to make a purchase, top-up or balance enquiry during any period of five consecutive years.
9. An e-Gift Card that has been given or issued as part of a promotion will have variable expiry dates, please refer to the promotional material or information that will be accompanied with the e-Gift Card. A promotional e-Gift Card cannot be topped up. If a promotional e-Gift Card is not used within the specific time period any remaining value will be removed from the e-Gift Card.
10. Please keep the e-Gift Card safe and treat it like cash. B&Q does not collect and store personal information on the holders of e-Gift Cards and therefore, if an e-Gift Card is used without the consent of the e-Gift Card holder, or is lost, stolen or damaged, B&Q cannot replace or reimburse the value on the e-Gift Card.
11. B&Q may take any action it considers appropriate if it has reasonable grounds for believing you are misusing the B&Q Gift Card Scheme. This may include withholding all or part of the value credited on an e-Gift Card.
12. B&Q may vary these terms and conditions for legal, security or regulatory reasons or may suspend or discontinue the B&Q Gift Card scheme at any time. B&Q will give such notice of any variation of the terms and conditions or any suspension or discontinuance of the B&Q Gift Card scheme as is reasonably possible, whether by notices displayed in B&Q stores, on www.diy.com or otherwise. If the B&Q Gift Card Scheme is discontinued B&Q will give e-Gift Card holders a reasonable period to use any remaining value on the e-Gift Cards.
13. E-Gift Cards cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other discount card, such as the staff discount card, diamond discount, trade discount.
14. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
B&Q Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of B&Q plc, B&Q House, Chestnut Avenue, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3LE. Company No. 00973387.