To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
Your eGifts will be delivered through Collection Point. Collection Point is a simple and secure method of accessing your eGifts. Collection Point guarantees that only authorised users can access your order history. For more information click here.
Your order will be dispatched through Activation Point. Activation Point is a safety protocol that allows you to activate your cards upon receipt. This means no loaded cards can be lost in transit before they reach you. For more information click here.
They offer several exclusive jewellery brands such as Canadian Ice Diamonds, as well as being one of the most respected Watch brand providers in the World. Goldsmiths cards are also accepted in-store & online at www.boutique-goldsmiths.co.uk.
- The Card cannot be used against the purchase of Rolex, Tudor, Zenith, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, IWC, TAG Connect, Mappin & Webb Jewellery, SALE, Pre-owned watches and any Online Only products.
- This Card can be used at any Goldsmiths store and online.
- The Card can only be used to purchase items for sale at the full recommended retail price. The Card cannot be used to purchase items that are reduced in price, marked as Manager’s special and online only/online price.
- The Card cannot be used at any Airport Concession.
- The Card is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discounts.
- Only one Card can be used per transaction online, but multiple cards can be used in store.
- The Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, and cannot be used retrospectively to pay for orders already purchased.
- The Card cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco vouchers or Insurance Claims.
- The Card will expire 24 months after its last use.
- Goldsmiths is unable to replace the card if lost or stolen.
- The value of the card cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.