John Lewis Reward eGift
To order this product, please call our Sales Team on 01709 718055
● John Lewis began trading in 1864 on London's Oxford Street. Today we have 51 John Lewis shops in the UK and a growing online business. You can take advantage of our online Click & Collect service to over 350 Waitrose stores.
● John Lewis stocks over 350,000 lines across our departments: Home & Garden, Fashion, Beauty, Electricals, Sports & Leisure and Baby & Child.
● 'Never Knowingly Undersold’ has been our unique promise to our customers for over 75 years, on quality, service and value.
● Our Partners are highly trained to offer helpful, impartial advice on all products and we provide excellent after-sales and a great choice of expert services from delivery to installation.
● There are 353 Waitrose supermarkets in the UK.
● Waitrose combine the convenience of a supermarket with the expertise and service of a specialist shop.
● Waitrose take pride in the freshness and quality of their food. They believe in championing British produce, treading lightly on the environment, supporting responsible sourcing and treating people fairly.
To spend in store, simply present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis or print your e-gift card. Waitrose stores can only accept printed e-gift cards.
The John Lewis gift card can be used on johnlewis.com & Waitrose.com and in John Lewis and Waitrose branches.
- John Lewis Gift List
- Third-party restaurants and cafes in John Lewis shops
- All petrol stations
- Welcome Break Waitrose shops
- Waitrose Cookery School
- Leckford Farm Shop and Nursery
- Waitrose licensed shops in UAE
- Magazine subscriptions
- Photo printing
- Software downloads on johnlewis.com
2. E-gift cards expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, we will not refund any balance remaining.
3. Protect your e-gift card and treat it as cash. Lost, stolen, expired or damaged e-gift cards will not be replaced or exchanged for a new e-gift or for physical gift cards or cash.
4. E-gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
5. E-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/information-about-our-terms-and-conditions