John Lewis, regularly voted the UK’s favourite retailer, began trading in 1864 with the opening of our first shop in London’s Oxford Street.
Since then, and through the efforts of our 30,000 Partners (staff), we have succeeded in becoming the largest multi-channel retailer in the UK, with 35 John Lewis shops (29 department stores and six John Lewis at home) and a growing online business johnlewis.com, which stocks more than 200,000 lines and is consistently ranked one of the top online shopping destinations in the UK.
Terms And Conditions
1. The John Lewis Partnership gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part of full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Protect this card and treat is as cash; lost stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced.
3. This gift card will expire 24 months after the last transaction on the card. Any balance remaining will not be refunded.
4. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
5. This card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or cash refounds will be given but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
6. This card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issue by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit johnlewis.com/customer-services.